Is Your Business Leaking Profits?
You’re busy doing great work that you love, and keeping your customers happy, but your bottom-line is not what it should be.
Discover the 5 most common areas that could be affecting your profits and learn how highly successful businesses maximise their profits.
Ask yourself these questions to determine where your business might be leaking profits…
Leak number one – your existing customers
- Are you ‘on-boarding’ new customers effectively?
- Are you keeping in touch with your existing customers enough?
- Are you helping your customers to buy more?
- Are you maximising the opportunity from referrals?
Leak number two - revenue
- Are you clear about where you are making the most money?
- Are you pricing your services in the right way?
- Are you maximising your cash flow?
Leak number three – lead generation
- Are you attracting the right clients?
- Are you communicating effectively with potential customers?
- Is the way you interact with potential buyers letting your business down?
Leak number four – employees
- Are you treating your employees like the valuable resources that they are?
- Are you making the most of external resources
- Are you helping each of your team members to maximise their contribution?
Leak number five – expenses
- Are you getting the most from your suppliers?
- Are you capturing and re-charging expenses efficiently?
- Are you spending too much time recording expenses?
Knowing where your business is leaking, and knowing which numbers are important to your business in the first place, not only greatly empowers your decision-making, but it helps you better predict how your business is likely to fair, both in the short-term and in the long-term.
Download your FREE Guide to discover expert tips that will help you plug these leaks.